Technology at Fayetteville Academy
Our students are learning skills for careers that currently do not exist, which will use technology that has yet to be invented.
Our students must be able to adapt to an ever-changing technological landscape. We strive to expose our students to various technologies to better prepare them for college and beyond. Fayetteville Academy offers:
- HLT SmartLab® for middle and upper school students.
- Fiber Optic connection to the internet with 802.11ac wireless access points and a 1GB internal network backbone.
- Students are issued a school Google account for online file storage, word processing, and communication with faculty.
- Google Classroom.
- PC computer labs.
- iPads and Macs available to students.
- 1:1 Chromebook initiative for the 5th and 6th grade (plan to expand to additional grades).
In addition, Fayetteville Academy currently has the following projects planned or underway:
- Evaluating the use of Augmented Reality (AR) / Virtual Reality (VR) in the classroom.
- Evaluating course management systems.
- Currently raising funds to build 2 Lower School SmartLabs®. Click HERE for more information.