Technology at Fayetteville Academy
Our students are learning skills for careers that currently do not exist, which will use technology that has yet to be invented.
Our students must be able to adapt to an ever-changing technological landscape. We strive to expose our students to various technologies to better prepare them for college and beyond. Fayetteville Academy offers:
- HLT SmartLab® for middle and upper school students.
- The LEAP SmartLab for students in grades PK – 2.
- The Systel SmartLab for students in grades 3 – 5.
- Fiber optic connection to the internet with 802.11ac/ax wireless access points.
- Students are issued a school Google account for online file storage, word processing, and communication with faculty.
- Adobe Creative Cloud Site License for Middle and Upper School students (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, etc.).
- Google Classroom.
- PC computer lab.
- iPads and Macs available to students.
- 1:1 Chromebook initiative for grades 2nd – 8th.
- BYOD program for Upper School Students.
- zSpace augmented reality PC for the Middle/Upper Science department and Systel SmartLab.