Open House – Thursday, July 14, 2022 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm
Fayetteville Academy Highlights (the 3 A’s)
- Lower School Curriculum
- Middle School Curriculum
- Upper School Curriculum
- Upper School Academic Performance
- 25 teams compete in 15 different sports
- Multiple conference and state championships
- Athletics Webpage
- Athletics News
- Fayetteville Academy, At a glance
- Average SAT and ACT scores exceed local, state, and national averages for both public and private schools. Fayetteville Academy consistently has the highest average SAT scores among all local schools.
- Typically, the percentage of Fayetteville Academy students scoring a 3 or better on AP exams is higher than the county and state averages.
- 40-50% of students in 3rd through 5th grades qualify for the Duke Tip program annually.
- 100% of graduating seniors are accepted to a college or university.
- We offer a unique and personalized college counseling program beginning in the 9th grade.
- Newly renovated Wood Technology building which houses the LEAP SmartLab (grades PK – 2) and the Systel SmartLab (grades 3-5). These innovative STEAM labs join our HLT SmartLab (grades 8 – 12) in to complete our cutting-edge STEAM program.
- Every year we add another grade level to our 1:1 Chromebook program. For the 2020-2021 school year, every student in grades 3 – 9 will be issued a Chromebook to be used in class and at home.