How to Apply
Grades Pre-K through Twelve
Admission decisions are determined by the school’s Admissions Committee and are made when the entire application process has been completed. The following information is required to complete an applicant’s file for review and evaluation:
Preliminary Information required to initiate the Admissions Process:
- Complete and submit the appropriate application for admission
- Submit the application fee of $75
- Provide a recent photograph of the applicant (optional)
Previous School Records:
- Provide a current academic transcript or current report card (as applicable)
- Provide a copy of most recent standardized test scores (as applicable)
- Provide the appropriate teacher recommendations, as required (applicant should provide teacher(s) with a stamped envelope addressed to Fayetteville Academy Admissions Office.)
Testing/Screening and Classroom Observations:
- Arrangements for the appropriate, required testing/screening should be made directly through the Admissions Office.
- Students applying to grades Pre-K-3 will be given the CPAA, an online, grade appropriate assessment. Students applying to grades 4-12 will be given the ERB, a grade appropriate standardized achievement test.
- Students applying to Pre-K through 5th grades are required to schedule a classroom visit/observation.
- While not required to do so, students applying to grades 6-12 are encourage to visit classes in a grade level in which they are commensurate.
Parent and Student Statements:
- Parent(s)/Guardian(s) are asked to complete and return the Parent Statement form, found in the admissions packet, to the Admissions Office.
- Students/applicants applying to grades 4-12 are asked to complete and return the Student Statement form, found in the admissions packet, to the Admissions Office.
For questions or additional information, please contact Barbara Lambert, Director of Admissions, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or (910) 868-5131, ext. 3311.
Fayetteville Academy admits qualified students of any race, religion, color, or national or ethnic origin, and does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, or national or ethnic origin, in the administration of its admissions policies, educational policies, financial aid policies, athletic programs, or any other school-administered programs.