After School Enrichment
Fayetteville Academy offers a wide array of after school enrichment programs for students PreK-5.
After School Enrichment Programs
- If you would like your child to participate in any of the programs, please complete the registration form linked below. Program fees are to be paid to the Business Office. You will be invoiced for this fee. If you have general questions, please contact Katherine Vanias or Dawn Burt. If you have questions regarding program details, please contact the instructor of that program.
- Please understand that when you enroll in an After School Enrichment Program, you are committing your child to the entire year. No clubs will be meeting in the month of December with the exception of LS Chorus, which has holiday performances already scheduled.
- Most classes have maximum enrollment limits, so registration is contingent upon date of receipt of application.
- All program offerings are contingent upon sufficient enrollment and instructor availability.
- Refunds are not provided or pro-rated for partial months due to withdrawals. Parents must notify, in writing, the class instructor, Katherine Vanias (LS Office) and Donna Dillard (Business Office) of withdrawals prior to the beginning of the month. Withdrawals MUST be received prior to the first of the month or the student will be billed for the entire month of class.
Click here for a list of programs offered for 2023-2024.
Click here for the link to register for ASE Clubs. .