50th Anniversary Weekend
Join us for the 50th Anniversary Weekend at Fayetteville Academy on March 27 – March 29, 2020. Events are continually being added, so save the dates and check back!
Friday, March 27
- Biscuits and Banter (in the lobby of the gyms)
- Field Day Activities, bouncy houses
- Student Art in the Fine Arts Department
- Mobile Video Game Theaters
- School Tours
- Science Activities and Centers (student lead)
- SmartLab Demos and Activities
- Clubs/Booster Club/Bazaar/Summer Odyssey/Info Booths/Face painting
- Alumni sign in booth
- Food Trucks and Ice Cream
- DJ on the lawn, hay rides, snow cones
- Choral and Band Performances
- Garden Activities with Mrs. Bruns
Saturday, March 28
- School Tours
- Alumni Baseball Game
- Alumni Girls Soccer Game
- Alumni Tennis Game
- Formal Event in the Evening – More info to come
Sunday, March 29
Memorial Brunch in the New Gym
Fayetteville Academy has reserved a block of room for the 50th Anniversary Weekend. Reservations must be received on or before 3/13/20.
Fayetteville Academy’s 50th Anniversary Weekend Sponsorship
Fayetteville Academy is offering this exciting opportunity to be “Golden” sponsors for the entire 50th Anniversary Weekend, which will be held March 27-29, 2020.
Golden Sponsors will receive:
- Logos on all printed material promoting the 50th Anniversary Weekend including Save the Date/Promotional mailings (January and February), event programs, and signs at the event itself (throughout the weekend)
- Logos on all digital material promoting the 50th Anniversary Weekend including, but not limited to, alumni eblasts, school newsletter eblasts, community eblasts, and social media promotion.
- Logos, company website urls, and individual Golden Sponsor “shout outs” on social media to the over 2000 Fayetteville Academy social media followers before, during, and after the weekend festivities
- An excel sheet of all online RSVP attendees (Name, Email Address) for the entire weekend’s festivities
- 8 tickets and a designated table (with promotional logos) to the 50th Anniversary Alumni Event on Saturday, March 28, 2020
Eight “Golden” Sponsorships are currently available. Each sponsorship is $5,000.
Please contact Kim Kaplan, Director of Advancement, for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.