50th Anniversary Weekend – Postponed
Due to the current health crisis, we have made the decision to postpone the Fayetteville Academy 50th Anniversary Weekend celebration and the Fayetteville Academy Golf Cup to the fall. Once a date has been determined, we will let you know.
Friday, March 27
9:00am to 10:00am – Biscuits and Banter sponsored by FAPA
10:00am to 12:00pm – Field Day Activities, Bouncy Houses
10:00am to 2:00pm – Student Art in the Fine Arts Department
11:00am to 2:00pm – Mobile Video Game Theater
10:30am to 11:30am – School Tours for Alumni
10:00am to 11:00am – Science Activities and Centers
10:00am to 12:00pm – Performances by the Eagle Rock Jazz
Trio, Gold and Blues Quintet, Woodwind Trio, and Concert Band
11:30am to 12:45pm – SmartLab Demos and Activities
10:00am to 3:00pm – Food Trucks (Rburger, Carolina Snoballs,
and Boss Dogs)
1:00pm – Performance – Scenes from “Matilda: The Musical”
1:00pm to 2:00pm – Gardening Party – Mrs. Grice & Mrs. Zahran
2:00pm – FA Choral Performance
5:00pm – Middle School Lacrosse vs. Cape Fear Academy
6:00pm – Varsity Girls vs. Rocky Mount Academy
Saturday, March 28
11:00am – Alumni Baseball Game
12:00pm – School Tours
12:30pm – Cookout with hamburgers and hotdogs on campus
1:30pm – Alumni Girls Soccer Game
6:00pm – Gala at FA (BUSINESS CASUAL ATTIRE)
*Childcare available for Gala ($15 per child)
Sunday, March 29
11:00am – Brunch and Memorial in the Gym
Fayetteville Academy has reserved a block of room for the 50th Anniversary Weekend. Reservations must be received on or before 3/13/20.
Fayetteville Academy’s 50th Anniversary Weekend Sponsorship
Fayetteville Academy is offering this exciting opportunity to be “Golden” sponsors for the entire 50th Anniversary Weekend, which will be held March 27-29, 2020.
Golden Sponsors will receive:
- Logos on all printed material promoting the 50th Anniversary Weekend including Save the Date/Promotional mailings (January and February), event programs, and signs at the event itself (throughout the weekend)
- Logos on all digital material promoting the 50th Anniversary Weekend including, but not limited to, alumni eblasts, school newsletter eblasts, community eblasts, and social media promotion.
- Logos, company website urls, and individual Golden Sponsor “shout outs” on social media to the over 2000 Fayetteville Academy social media followers before, during, and after the weekend festivities
- An excel sheet of all online RSVP attendees (Name, Email Address) for the entire weekend’s festivities
- 8 tickets and a designated table (with promotional logos) to the 50th Anniversary Alumni Event on Saturday, March 28, 2020
Eight “Golden” Sponsorships are currently available. Each sponsorship is $5,000.
Please contact Kim Kaplan, Director of Advancement, for more information at email@example.com.